Queens County Court Dockets

New York Arrest Records and Warrant Search

Please fill in the form below to begin your New York criminal records search

By searching you certify that you are above 18 years of age

There are scores of reasons to look for Queens County court dockets; from finding out about the litigations that a commercial establishment is involved in to getting judicial records pertaining to a divorce and also in order to find criminal court documents in the name of a subject.

There are two options to initiate a case search in Queens County, depending on the type of information you are looking for and the nature of the litigation.

Inquiries through the court

Judicial records from Queens County, NY can be found from the Supreme Court at 125-01 Queens Blvd, Kew Gardens, NY 11415. You will need to take your case search request to the records room and pay $10 for conducting the inquiry. For criminal judicial records, you will need the name and the date of birth of the subject along with the years to search. At this point, court documents are only available from 2002 onwards.

Investigations conducted through the Queens County clerk of court’s department

The county clerk can offer access to the court dockets from Queens County in two ways. You could either enlist the assistance of the agency’s deputies to find this information or you could use their public service terminals to scour their judicial records database on your own. If you launch an assisted case search, you will have to pay the requisite fees for it.

On the other hand, applicants are not charged for using the public service computers. By getting in touch with the clerk of court’s office for your Queen’s County case search, you can find out about criminal as well as civil matters in the name of your subject. To contact the agency, go to 88-11 Sutphin Blvd, Jamaica, New York 11435.

One last option that has not been explored in this article as yet is that of online inquiries. Yes, it is possible to find court dockets from Queens County, NY online. For this, go to the web portal at http://nycourts.gov/COURTS/11jd/queensclerk/index.shtml